Yes Lady Finance Company Limited (the “Company) and its staff will strictly adhere with the privacy protection of all customers’ personal data. The Company is required to comply with the information listed in this Notice of policy (unless otherwise stated).
In this Notice, “personal data” means the name, contact details, products and services portfolio information, transaction pattern and behavior, financial background and demographic data of a customer held by our Company whether in the past, now or in future; “class of services, products and subjects” means (i) financial related services and products; and (ii) reward, customer loyalty or privileges programmes and related services and products.
This Notice is provided to notify customers of the personal data policy of the Company.
- The provisions of this Notice form part of the account terms and conditions and/or the agreement or arrangements that a customer has entered or may enter into with any company. If any inconsistency is found, the provisions of this Notice shall prevail.
- You may now or in future be requested to supply personal data from time to time to our Company relating to yourself or others in connection with your application for loan or continuation of loan facility or acting as Guarantor and all other matters arising from or incidental to such application or continuation of facility.
- Failure to supply such personal data may result in the company being unable to approve your loan application or terminate loan facility and/or credit services to you.
- Our Company would use personal data of customers in direct marketing the class of services produces and subjects and as such the customer’s consent (which includes an indication of no objection) is required. In this connection, please note that: If customer does not wish our Company to use his personal data for use in direct marketing as described above, the customer may exercise his opt-out right by notifying our Company (in the manner stated in paragraph 10 below) without charge.
- Apart from direct marketing, the personal data may be used in the following areas:- (a) ensuring ongoing credit worthiness of customers; (b) the daily operation of the services and credit facilities provided to customers; (c) designing credit services or other related products for our clients’ use; (d) creating and maintaining our Company credit scoring models; (e) conducting credit checks at the time of application for credit and at the time of regular or special reviews which normally will take place one or more times each year; (f) determining the amount of your indebtedness; (g) enforcement of security or guarantee given by any person in favour of our Company in respect of or as security of your loan application; (h) recovery or collection of amounts outstanding from you and those providing security for your obligations; (i) anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing purpose or other unlawful activities; (j) observing any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements of the HKSAR or other relevant jurisdiction including any disclosure or notification requirements to which our Company is subject; and (k) all other purpose directly related to any of the above purposes.
- All practicable steps will be taken to ensure that personal data held by our Company are protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing, deletion or other use. Personal data will not be disclosed unless otherwise permitted by law.
- Personal data held by us will not, without your prescribed consent, be used for other unrelated purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data will not be kept longer than they are necessary for our purposes and will be destroyed according to our internal policy.
- Nothing in this Statement shall limit the rights of customers under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- Customers will have the right to check whether the Company holds personal data about them and of access to and correction of personal data. Requests for access to or corrections of Data of information regarding our policies and practices should be addressed to:
Yes Lady Finance Company Limited
The Data Protection Officer
Room 2205, 22/F, Causeway Bay Plaza II, 463-483 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Tel. No. : 23110088
Fax No. : 28936986
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of inconsistency between the Chinese and English version, the English version shall prevail.